Saturday, June 10, 2017

Thank you, Andrea



The morning after graduation, graduate Andrea sent me a surprised email with these images attached. She created them for an art class project. It took me some time to recall that she took this photo of me months ago. I had Andrea last year in Pre-Cal and this year in AP Stats, she's always been a smart and creative student. She also gave me indoor soccer tickets last year. Mr. Wes and I know she does her AP Calculus homework in my AP Stats class and vice versa. The images are generated from a corner of my classroom. Andrea told me that she simply used social media filter to show that cool images can be made without fancy graphic softwares. In the original picture below, I tosses the paper origami that Theodora gave me (see this post).

The original photo.

No comments: