Sunday, June 11, 2017

Day 1 - AP Stats Reading

This year's AP Stats shirt. (It was white last year.)
The first day of training went well. Learning the rubric of the questions is one of the most engaging times of the week. I also appreciated meeting my table partner Karen along with table leaders David and Alan. The tables next to ours is Jim/Erin and Gretchen/Ben. We have a fun and passionate group of teachers in the room. At my table were this year's fun run shirt, fun run towel, and the new button for this year. I also picked up my new blue polo shirt at the end of Day 1. (It was white last year.)

At the end of day one, Tim and I walked around Light District and later jogged to Missouri River. It's a humid season in Kansas City with temperatures ranging mainly in the 80s and 90s.


Power and Light District
Power and Light District
(AP Reading, Kansas City)

No comments: