Thursday, November 27, 2008

T-Shirt Debuted


Our Honor's Math t-shirt debut was a success.  We received many positive comments.  One of the female students even personalized her shirt by making special cuttings along the side of the tee.  I gave out shirts to some of the staff members who have been very supportive to me.  Students from other periods asked about purchasing the tees.  I hope to design a similar shirt and make it available to everyone.  Students - if you are reading this - forward your design to me.

Again, I extend my gratitude to my friends Justine and Tan for their help with the design's digital files.

1 comment:

Jujubeatz said...

"Mr. Yip" glad to see the wonderful turn-out. And always a pleasure to be of service. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please send my warmest wishes to the family.