Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Thankful


As I was walking into an after school staff meeting last week, I overheard a veteran teacher say to another staff: "If you just stay positive, you'll get through it."  I quickly jumped in and asked this former Teacher-of-the-Year how he stays positive.  He reflected for a few seconds and simply said: "We're so blessed."  I agree, we are.  I am thankful for my family and friends. Additionally, I've been blessed with fantastic professional support throughout my young career: 

Dr. Relouzat, Howie Tran and Ian Frazzetta @ LARC of UC Irvine
Mr. Mulfinger, Mr. Sunada, and Mr. Miller @ Marshall
Steve @ SpeedTechRC
Amy Collier and Dave Medrano @ SPA of AUSD
Ms. Kwak, Mr. Perdomo, and Mr. Magnusson @ GHS

Your inspiration to me is beyond measure.  Thank you.

These logos are used to engage my students - I do not profit from these designs.

No comments: