Monday, July 31, 2017

Seattle Day Five - July 31, 2017


On Monday morning, Leo and I picked up Carolyn from her hotel. We had a quick coffee at Issaquah Coffee Company before sending Carolyn to SeaTac for her return trip back home.  Leo and I went to downtown again. This time, we explored the Columbus Building, where I learned that we can visit the 73rd floor's Sky View Observatory. It was brilliant. The observatory was quiet, spacious, and provided a great view of the city on a clear day. Later, We walked around downtown, enjoyed Top Pot donuts and Rachel's Ginger Beer before having lunch with Leo's nephew at The Crab Pot by the ocean bay. 



I again visited a Starbucks Reserve for another drink, this time it was the Cold Brew Float. Thanks to the cute barista for the photo bomb. Leo and I also walked to a running store to pick up a Seattle running shirt for Carolyn.



In Bellevue, Leo and I hung out a bit at a mall and rested a bit, we discussed what we would do with our future lottery winnings. We ended the night with a visit to my friend Prakash and his family. It was great to see them enjoying the city and having a fresh start to their careers in Washington.

No comments: