Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Seattle Day Six - August 1, 2017


I just had to stop by the Roastery one more time before leaving Seattle. It was a Iced Sparkling Espresso with Mint this time (refreshing, but not my favorite). Thank you Leo for putting up with my caffeine stops throughout the week. See you next time, Seattle.

The aftermath: Carolyn was so kind to bake me unique cookies for running with her during the second half of the Jack and Jill Marathon.


Her cookies are delicious. There goes my diet...oh well.


Before the end of summer, many of Carolyn's running friends signed a photo frame of her marathon finishing moments which captured all of her strength and emotions of the run.



We kept it a secret for about a week, when she finally saw the present, here's the reaction!

No comments: