Saturday, July 29, 2017

Seattle Day Three - July 29, 2017


On Saturday morning, Leo and I had breakfast at Issaquah Coffee Company. Since we had a couple of hours to spend before lunch, I decided to check out the Starbucks Roastery and the flagship REI. I had my first of many Starbucks Reserve drinks that morning. I had an affogato that morning. Just before noon, Leo and I had brunch with Daisy and her family in Bellevue, where there happened to be an arts festival.



After picking up Carolyn from SeaTac, we went to get her bib from the Nike Store. They waited for me as I stayed in line in an attempt to get a bib for Sunday's half marathon, in which I intend to run the second half of Carolyn's marathon with her. At 5:15p, I was able to get a bib, allowing me to run the race on Sunday!



We were joined by Jerry and CC2 for a nice dinner Saturday night. All of us were excited for tomorrow's race. It will be a long day.

1 comment:

ccSweets said...

I'm so glad you were able to get a bib.. it made a difference in my run having you there for the last 13.1.