Sunday, June 23, 2019

AP Reading 2019 - Day Three (Professional Speaker Night)


(From Day Three: 6/13/2019  Math Geek Shirt Day)
We scored FRQ #6 in the morning hours. During lunch, I took a walk outside and found myself at RayGun again.  I purchased some magnets for the Cockrell sisters.  The sisters are huge animal lovers and have given me many gifts over the past two years.  After lunch, we received training on FRQ #3. Most of the readers feel that #3 should be a faster read compared to #6.  The Starbucks at the Crowne is closing, so I picked up some bargain items as souvenirs.  After dinner, readers attended a talk by Professional Speaker - Tim Hesterberg on Bootstrap Re-sampling.  I walked to Cosentino's for some stamps so that I can ship the magnets. I joined some readers for parts of the NBA finals game 6 before calling it a night.


Magnets w/ cat puns.

Simple gifts that I purchased for Sophia and Gia.

Morning walk in Downtown KC.

Great crowd at the Power & Lights District.

Country music musician Justin Moore performs.

No comments: