Monday, June 24, 2019

AP Reading 2019 - Day Four (Dine Out Night)


(From Day Four: 6/14/2019  College Shirt Day)
Median Day & Dine-Out Night - Tim and I went out for a morning run. It's the best I've felt physically in Kansas City, it may be due to the rest day with a short walk yesterday that helped.  I also felt better physically in the grading rooms. Our room continued to score question #3.  For dine-out night, I went to Nguyen's Grill for some Vietnamese food.  I had a dry noodle, shrimp roll, and also took a combination fried rice to go.  I also explored two of the local Asian supermarkets within walking distance.  They both were surprisingly well-stocked with authentic Asian grocery products.


A new display in KC - the historical Trolley Tim.

Morning run with Tim by the Missouri Riverfront.

Below are pictures from the two large Asian markets in KC Downtown.




No comments: