Friday, June 21, 2019

AP Reading 2019 - Day One (Start Scoring)


(From Day One: 6/11/2019  Hometown Shirt Day)
I went out for a three mile run with Tim in the morning. It's unusually cool and dry here at KC. After breakfast, we attended our orientation and I received training on FRQ #6. It is a well-written investigative task question.  My table partner Bridget, elbow partner Aryn, and table leader Lisa are outstanding.  Over the next week, we learned a lot about each other and shared many laughter.  We read the questions from 2:15pm and I am very much enjoying it. I was feeling a little fatigue throughout the first two days, so I took a walk to RayGun after the reading to get some sun.  I love the small souvenirs that I can buy at this store. 


Morning run with Tim.


Shopping at my favorite store in KC.

No comments: