Monday, March 28, 2011

So Spoiled


I know I'm spoiled when I have received more cakes that I can possibly eat for a week, and that more than half of them were home-made. Each one is special to me. While my students and coworkers are great. I am constantly reminded that my family and friends will always be there for me. I enjoyed a sushi buffet with my family last week. This weekend, I had one of the nicest meals that I've ever had with my closest friends at Mastro's in Beverly Hills. It is, honestly, so fancy that I feel guilty for my friends paying.

Without my family and friends, I wouldn't be the "Mr. Yip" that I strive to be. I appreciate my family and friends. They, above all, inspire me to be my best in the classroom each day.

(This beautiful and delicious cake is from two of my best friends, Cong and his wife Kitty. Incidentally, Kitty shares a birthday with me, but she is much younger.)

No comments: