Friday, March 25, 2011

AP Stats Showing Love


Got some love from the AP Stats class. They made some tasty grub. I also appreciate the card they wrote for me. (I'm still laughing over the fact that everyone signed on the card, except for Jocelyn, who wrote on a post-it note and stapled it over her brother's message.) It's a fantastic group of (often) mature kids. With the help of Flappy, I'm sure, Valerie made us this delicious number for "Mr. Up". (Oh, no. Even I am starting to personify that .... )


Konner's cupcakes, unbelievably, taste even better than they look.
Ryan also got his sister to make us some yummy goodies. He was proud of the special foil paper cupcake holders. Nancy made Mac-N-Cheese. It was popular and in high demand! The math department also showing love with this beautiful cake. Thanks, Ms. Choi and Mrs. Bullock, for stopping by. The math teachers are so supportive of me. I'm the only male teacher in the department. They treat me like a brother (older brother, of course). Again, in case I haven't said it or shown it, I appreciate all that I have received.

No comments: