Friday, March 25, 2011

Badminton Team Surprise


Thursday after school, Mr. Dolter asked me to be a subject for his students' experiment. I was to walk to the gym blindfolded as the students measured my heart rate. Their plan worked, I only knew at the very minute that I was walking into the gym with the players and students surprising me. They sprayed me with crazy-strings. I was blessed with food and drinks. Thanks Mr. Dolter, for going along with the kids. Mr. Dolter is an outstanding teacher who is adored by the students. I thank him for his time. The kids are wonderful. Thank you for the love. I am one lucky teacher. This is one of the most amazing cakes. Thanks to the girls (Kalene, Jocelyn, Nancy, and Itzel)who put in so much effort. It was delicious. There were also cupcakes and pizza. They got away from a day of hard practice. =) Group photo of badminton kids, AP Statistics kids, and eats-lunch-with-me kids. All good kids who have inspired me to be a better teacher and a better person. I sometime wish that I was a better role model for them. And there were tasty cupcakes, pizzas and chips. And in case I haven't said it or shown it. I appreciate all that I have.

No comments: