Monday, March 23, 2009

Name Tags

I don't remember where this idea came from. For the past year or so, I've been making name tags for the good people around me. It's a way to thank them for helping me build the brand of "Mr. Yip". The font and coloring scheme is definitely introduced to me by my friend Tan @ CopyCats DS. I would print the name (here, "Catherine" for example) and fit it in an acrylic frame. It's a way to counter those boring metallic/wooden name tags. Mostly, they've been given to school secretaries - they love them. I've given a few to teachers. It's my way to saying: "Thanks for being a part of Team Yip!" Recently, I've added a reflection. Currently, I'm working on a few for my friends. In case you're keeping scores, no one has yet won a Yippy and a name tag.

No comments: