Saturday, October 30, 2021

Pawsitivity Award #11


From Mr. Grzechowiak:

Hello Bearcats!
 
I want to give a huge thank you to Jeff Bird for passing on the PAWSitivity award my way. Coming back to Bonita as a teacher has been an great opportunity to give back to the community that helped shape me into the person I am today, and Jeff was a big part of that journey.
 
Today I have the honor of highlighting another teacher on campus that is helping shape and inspire the next generation of students. Chris Mayer is an absolute corner stone of our school. Chris has a way of helping students connect and engage with content in a way that can inspire so many to look at the world around them through a different lens. In these turbulent years it can seem nearly impossible to take on some topics in class, but as an AP Government teacher Chris is encouraging students to find their own voices. So while we all get prepared for Parent Teacher Conferences, I just want to say thank you Chris for all the amazing things you do for our students, keep up the wonderful work that you’re doing!
 
Have an amazing weekend everyone!

No comments: