Saturday, October 23, 2021

Pawsitivity Award #10


From our talented Mr. Bird...

Hello there Bearcats!

I was so shook by the Shakeout yesterday that I failed to get the PAWSitivity Award sent out.  Huge thanks to Ryan Yoder for passing on the honor.  Ryan is right that Bonita is the Greatest School on Earth and I am thankful every day that I get the opportunity to teach these kids and work alongside all of you.  The support and encouragement that you all show towards the band program is very much appreciated. 

There are so many great examples of PAWSitivity on the campus to choose from and my choice’s huge voice matches his infectious PAWSitive attitude.  Taylor Grzechowiak (Mr. G) has very quickly become a teacher that students are consistently talking about as being a highlight of their day.  He’s extremely active on campus working with Class Council, volunteering for numerous activities and events, announcing at rallies,  sponsoring the Gender and Sexuality Acceptance Club  and inspiring kids through his AP Psych and World History courses.  Taylor is a great supporter of the band (in case you didn’t know he was the drum major for the Marching Bearcats when he was a student here – I have pictures!) and I really appreciate all he does to make the high school experience a PAWSitive one for all students.  So it is my honor to present Taylor with the PAWSitivity Award for this week! Keep up the great work!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Sincerely,
Jeff Bird

No comments: