Wednesday, August 7, 2019

RDX - Splash Guard Set


Accessory - Splash Guard Set

These were a pain to install if you do not remove the tires.  It took me just about five minutes to install the front pair of guards without any issue.  The back wheels left limited space between the tires and the inner fender.  I purchased a stubby Philips screw-driver, which is a must if you do not remove the tires.  The fitting of the tapping screws were fine, but it was not an easy task to secure the back pair.  For me, it may have taken about the same amount of time if I remove the tires.  If you comfortable and efficient in removing the rear wheels, do so and the installations would be much simpler.  After a few drivers without the guards during the first week of dry driving, I noticed some debris behind the wheels.  I do like how subtle these look and it will protect the lower parts of the car.  

"Splash Guards are a finishing touch that give your RDX a custom look and help protect your paint from nicks and chips."

-High-quality constructed material remains durable at extreme temperatures
-No-drill installation helps protect against corrosion
-Front and rear Splash Guards offer excellent protection
MSRP: $145 (I found these for $111 including S/H at Curry Acura.)
July 23, 2019

No comments: