Thursday, August 1, 2019

Acura TSX to RDX


In 2005, after my first year of teaching, I purchased my first new vehicle. I still owe the carbon grey Acura TSX, it's been a great 6-speed manual car that has taken me through many journeys.  Its navigation broke down after about 12 years, I've replaced the AC compressor twice due to normal wear and tear.  It still drives well for a car with over 253,000 miles.  The TSX will remain to be my daily commuter, but the sun damaged paint and some typical old engine noise is showing the sedan's age.  I have been planning to purchased the new Acura RDX for several years.  This summer, thanks to my friend David's help, I purchased the 2020 RDX A-Spec with SH-AWD (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive) in platinum pearl white.  It's the right fit for me and I'm loving it so far.  I haven't put in many miles on it, but I'm looking forward to having some fun with this compact SUV with my family and friends.




No comments: