Sunday, August 25, 2019

My Favorite Trio: Dana, Kimberly, Melissa

Trio = Kim + Melissa + Dana

This was the best Week One of teaching in my career.  At the end of an exciting Day One, I received an email from Melissa saying that the trio will visit Tuesday's volleyball game.  They also wanted to see me before moving to college on Friday.  That night, I purchased three small photo frames for a picture that the four of us took together at June's graduation.  I was thrilled to see them at the gym on Tuesday.  To my surprise, they gave me a personalized gift.  I was beyond happy.  The girls are wonderful students and extremely kind, I am so proud of them.  Thank you, Dana, Kim, and Melissa. (From 8/20/2019)

I love this customized mug from the students.


I joked in class the next day that these girls are indeed among the trio of my favorite trios. The other two would be Eichen+Mullen+Frederick, followed by Thai Ice Tea + Beef Pho + Salted Fish Chicken Fried Rice.




Update: Dana replied and said that she placed the magnetic photo frame on her dorm's mini-fridge. Best wishes to their freshmen year!

No comments: