Saturday, June 30, 2018

Departure Day - AP Reading 2018


Departure Day 6/18/2018: I woke just before 4am to walk with Tim to the lobby as he boarded the bus to the airport. He had an early morning flight while my flight isn't until 3:30pm. I made one more trip to the Missouri River on a 5 Mile run. On the way back, I visited the City Library building. Since it was hot and humid, I decided not to visit any other area for the day. It turned out to be fruitful because I met and chatted with an university statistics professor Derek from Arizona who shared a lot of knowledge with me. On the bus ride to the airport, I had the priviledge to sit just in front of our Chief Reader Jessica. She was very warm and kind to everyone. We thank her for all that she's done.

KC Public Library
KC Public Library
Memorial Day Collection KC Hat

"MLB will donate its licensed royalties from the sales of these caps to MLB Charities to support programs for service men and women, veterans and military families." 
The KC hat collection this year

No comments: