Thursday, June 21, 2018

Arrival Day - AP Reading 2018


Arrival Day 6/10/2018: On my way to Kansas City, I had a brief layover at the Dallas/Fort Worth airport. By chance, my sister Heidi is flying out from the same airport for business that day. I made my way to her terminal just in time to catch up for about 20 minutes. I was very happy to see my sisters Heidi and Teresa. Upon arriving the Crowne Hotel, I met up with my roommate Tim and we picked up our badges and gifts from the Convention Center.  Daryl met us later and we walked to BUGR for dinner. We enjoyed a relaxing evening of conversations. Afterwards, we strolled around town for a bit before visiting the Social Lounge where I took some lessons in table tennis from Tim and Daryl. Before the night was over, Tim and I shopped at the market for some fruits and snacks for the upcoming busy week of AP Reading.


My sisters Heidi and Teresa at DFW airport.
CC1's running pose at her team's club.
My AP Reading buddies Daryl and Tim.
A well stocked social lounge.
Table tennis action.

No comments: