Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Day Five - AP Reading 2018 (Prediction Fun Run)

2018 Fun Run Shirt
Day Five 6/15/2018: I walked to Starbucks on Main/12th early morning to get a KC mug. The day called for scoring Question #1 all day. I attended the Debrief Session for Question #6, this year's investigative task will turn out to have the lowest score in history. I skipped dinner and got a Baby Hulk for Darin and a notepad for Steph at the local supermarket. For the Prediction Fun Run: I finished 11th for three laps around the square in 6:01. Through the raffle drawing, I won a red Outlier shirt. After the run, we walked to the Rally House to check out some KC gears.


My KC running partner and roommate Tim
Tim and Daryl ran a great mile
Fun run at the site of a shooting the day before
Daryl, Marcia, Tim, and Sharon

No comments: