Thursday, June 28, 2018

Day Six - AP Reading 2018 (Best Practice Night)


Day Six 6/16/2018: In the morning, I ran 5 miles to the riverwalk with Tim. To thank Erica for her efforts for the fun run and all other social events, I gave her a Starbucks Kansas City mug. We were asked to wear our Outlier shirt for a quick photo shoot during lunchtime. The four t-shirt winners put on our mad outlier faces. Again, we scored Question #1 most of the day. At 3:30pm our room had some down time, which was welcomed. At 5pm, I did some more shopping at Raygun where I got some magnets and postcards. On the way back, I stopped by the Rally House for a Memorial Day KC hat. I also tried a frozen coffee at Kaldi Coffee. This year's Best Practice Night included 17 presentations, I picked up on some new ideas and resources. I hung out at the social lounge with Bill and Daryl in the evening.


Morning Flap Jack pancakes

No comments: