Sunday, May 27, 2018

Student of the Month - May 2018


Congratulations to Pariya for being selected as our May 2018 Student of the Month (Academics). I nominated Pariya for her dedication in balancing tennis and academics. She is respectful and eager to learn. On many occasions, she has visited me before school and during lunch for help. She's an excellent student athlete and I am blessed to have her in my Pre-Calculus class this year. Thank you also to Mrs. Lindsay, Mr. Bird, and Mr. McGarvey for supporting this lunchtime event. (From 5/15/2018)



I gave Pariya a gift pack with girl scout cookies and candies.



Thank you for the fantastic celebration and luncheon.



Thank you, Mrs. Lindsay, for supporting our Students of the Month.



Among others, our superstar track athletes were also being celebrated.



Don't blink, these ladies are fast.



All smiles! I wish I could run their pace.

No comments: