Monday, May 21, 2018

ASAP - Mile 71 (A Visit)


A Shoe Adoption Project Update: On Friday, the student who received the dress shoes stopped by my classroom during break to thank me. We have never met before. We shook hands. He introduced himself and told me how grateful he was. Since receiving the shoes, he has tried them on and they fitted him well.  This is the senior student who received a pair of simple black dress shoes (Mile 70), he was polite and well-spoken. I wished him good luck on his senior presentation and asked him about his topic. He told me about his skateboard painting project. During lunch, I was surprised that he returned and brought his skateboards to show me. His skills are amazing. We wish him the best with his presentation next week. We also want to thank Mr. Archibald for communicating and helping us connect with this student. 
-Ricky

No comments: