Saturday, January 27, 2018

Pasadena Half Marathon 2018


Here are some pictures from last week: After completing the Pasadena Half Marathon, I stood about a quarter mile ahead of the finish line to cheer on runners. I took some pictures of my friends also. It was a beautiful morning for running. I am grateful for all of the volunteers who helped made this race so much fun.


Pre-race photo with SCP buddies.

Lauren was too fast.


Patrice running happy on her birthday weekend.

Bro kicking butt at mile 13.

Eleanor flew right by me.


Alex's Air Cookie Time - Wow.


I cheered on the Pasadena Pacers.


The lovely Laura running strong.


Catherine running strong at mile 13.


Mimi was one of the bees.


Tony taking photos for Angie and friends.


Carolyn running happy and strong.


Gabe running great for a solid finish.


Ricky had a great race, again.


Two more bees: Melissa and Angie.


Dave and friend running strong. Thank you for your services.


Cherry ran great for a strong finish.


Carey and Mindy finished the race happy and strong.


Post race relaxation inside the Rose Bowl.

Their shirts read: "Running Queens are Born in January!" Happy birthday!

No comments: