Wednesday, January 31, 2018

ASAP - Mile 60


A Shoe Adoption Project Update - Our friend Dinna (Case Manager) from David & Margaret Youth and Family Services took in some new clients this week. We have stayed in touch since our first donation last year. On Tuesday, she gave me the shoe sizes of three boys (sizes 5, 5, and 7). That same afternoon, I purchased these basketball shoes for them. I delivered these shoes to her earlier today. She told me that two of the boys are cousins who only had old sandals. These new shoes should be a huge upgrade. We appreciate Dinna for her assistance. Thank you to all of the donors, supporters, and friends of this charity project. This has been a productive week for ASAP, I'm already working on the next batch of donation. More to follow very soon. -Ricky


And One Breakout (M7)

And One Breakout (M5 x 2)

No comments: