Friday, December 22, 2017

Push Up Contest 2017


Varsity football player Joey challenged me after our finals review. The deal was if he can do 30 push-ups, I'll let the class skip a problem on the final. If Joey can do 60, they get to skip two. And if Joey can do 90 or can do more than I can, the class can skip four problems. Joey's a great kid. He's been having fun running his mouth and flexing his arms for weeks trying to intimidate me. Bring it. 

Before the contest started, Joey went to the bathroom and claimed that he took some pre-workout supplement. He also asked his buddy Nick to give him a prep talk to pump him up. He also requested music.

Joey goes first...

My turn...


Nice try, Joey. Sit down and be humble. You should get that refund on your pre-workout.

Joey 60 < Mr. Yip 80

No comments: