Saturday, December 2, 2017

Improv Comedy 2017


I performed in the Improv Comedy Show on Friday night. This was the first show where teachers also served as improv comedians. We had two teams of four teachers for each half of the show, during which we played the student improv teams. It was completely out of my comfort zone. I practiced the games and learned the rules with talented improv students during a couple of afternoons. I was lucky to be on a team with three other talented teachers. We played "What are you doing?", "Good, Bad, Worst", "Superheroes", and "World's Worst". I survived. There were over 150 people in the audience. We all had a great time.

Cool pocket protectors
The teacher teams - we formed two teams of four for each half.

I don't know why I was the captain. I'm lucky to have talented teammates.
There were over 150 audience members.
Add improv comedy to my job description
Thank you, Mrs. Cockrell, for the video clips:



No comments: