Friday, December 8, 2017

ASAP - Mile 52

With this batch, we have delivered 70 pairs of new shoes this year!
A Shoe Adoption Project Update - We have a new partner in the Heritage Group Homes program. My friend Deonne is a therapist who works closely with the boys and girls in these group homes.  I delivered the shoes to her Friday afternoon. We are sending five pairs of shoes to the Valinda, Whittier, and La Verne locations. By the way, Deonne spent all day on Thanksgiving preparing dinner for her group home youngsters. She told me that the entire meal was made from scratch, and with love I'm sure. Thank you also to my running pal, David L., for connecting me with Deonne!

Nike Flex Experience 4 GS (Size M7)

Adidas Energy Cloud V (Size W8.5) - Thanks, Eloise!

Nike Core Motion TR 2 (Size W9)

ASICS Stormer (Size M9)

OneMix Tesla 630 (Size W8.5) - Thanks, Michelle H.!

No comments: