Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Pawsitivity Award #61


Hello and bonjour everyone!

Merci beaucoup Richanne for nominating me J​ I appreciate you and your kind words! 

I would like to nominate Laurie Brandler for this week's Pawsitivity Award! I truly appreciate you and your kindness Laurie! For those of you who don't know, my students and I have been collaborating with her classes for years to make different French foods. Despite her busy schedule and countless responsibilities, she always has a smile on and never fails to make time for us and we appreciate her efforts very much. Just last week we were celebrating National French Week and we made Nutella crêpes and they were absolutely delicious! 

Thank you Laurie for always being so positive and present when I see you... and for making my classroom smell so good J​ 

No comments: