Friday, November 17, 2023

Pawsitivity Award #59


Good afternoon,
 
First of all, thanks to Luselia for nominating me. We were the only people hired our years so we’ve grown up at Bonita together.
 
When I was thinking about who to give this award to, I immediately thought of someone on campus who I’ve had a conversation with about how positive they are. I was mad about something trivial, and brought it up with her in passing. She responded with positivity. She said, “Most people aren’t positive, so I try to make the world better by being intentionally positive.” And after talking to her, I felt a lot better and dropped what I was so angry about.
 
So, this award goes out to the most positive person I know: Richanne Dolfi!
 
Good luck finding someone more pawsitive than you to give this to next!

No comments: