Friday, February 24, 2023

Pawsitivity Award #43


From Mr. Dolter:

Thank you Michelle!  I have been overwhelmed by the welcome and inclusion into the Bearcat family, and find myself fortunate to be counted as part of this incredible staff.  

This year, I have been introduced to an entirely new way of teaching biology.  While it is difficult to make large scale adjustments to the way you have been traditionally teaching, Deanna Bowman has made this transition relatively pain-free and has helped me avoid long nights crying myself to sleep in the fetal position.  Her support this year has been invaluable, and I know that sentiment stretches far beyond me with regards to the many hats she wears around our school.  Therefore, this Pawsitivty award goes to Deanna for all of the support and guidance she continues to provide. Thanks Deanna!

No comments: