Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Pawsitivity Award #41


Thank you Rich! Your kind words pawsitively made my day J
 
I would like to pass the Pawsitivity Award to another science bearcat who is a huge help on campus, especially to anyone who has ever had a rogue critter make its way into the classroom! Michelle Casasola, you are a dear and a wonderful person to collaborate with friend (and not just because you let me be your guinea pig/science experiment for all gluten free cookie recipes you find J). Your infectious giggle and diverse knowledge of all things bug inspire humor and enjoyment in conversations with your students and colleagues. You challenge your students to strive for greatness, while making sure they are having fun (and getting the staff involved with Mitosis-related music videos). I am grateful to call you my coworker and friend.
 
We appreciate you, Casasola!
 
Best,
Taylor Barrios

No comments: