Thursday, August 27, 2020

New Remote Teaching Station 2020-2021

It took some time and effort to create a more productive teaching environment.  I found myself very unproductive sitting at my desk throughout the summer.  I think the podium will be a better fit for my style.  The rolling station should provide better visual and sound for students during this difficult transition.  I decorated one of the white boards with student photos to add more life in the classroom.  (From 8/21/2020)

Teacher's own expense:
*Mic and filter purchased on Amazon. ~$70 
*Tablet purchased on Amazon. ~$45
*Laptop additional adaptor + anti-glare screen. ~$25
*Ethernet/USB hub + cable. ~$30
*New Stool from Harbor Freight Tools. ~$60
*Personal laptop from Costco ~$650
*External hard drive 2TB ~$70

School provided:
Document camera
External webcam w/ mic
Monitor from classroom desktop
Large adjustable podium 
Small side podium





No comments: