Sunday, August 16, 2020

Mizuno Wave Rider 23


I have been running for many years and it is my first time trying Mizuno running shoes.  I love my first pair.  The Wave Rider 23's were on sale at a very affordable price (Under $70).  I find the cushioning very natural, at the same time the shoes provide a nice bounce.  I like the simple conservative design.  My first pair is blue, and I have already purchased another pair in simple black and white.  Summer is always a great time for teachers to get more miles in before school resumes in August.  During the school year, running also helps me clear my mind after some busy days in the classroom.


Below is one of my recent favorite routes.  I went to UC Irvine for my undergraduate degree and also worked there for my first full time position.  I am now a full time teacher at Bonita High School.  It was a serendipitous discovery that a street named Bonita is in the UCI area.

No comments: