Friday, June 5, 2020

Bonita Senior Check-Out 2020


I signed up to help with senior check-out on Thursday.  I didn't want to miss the opportunity to see some of my students for potential the last time on campus.  As always, I am blessed by many wonderful relationships at Bonita.  Many students will continue with their education at various four-year universities including Brown, UCLA, Cal Poly Pomona, Chapman, UC Irvine, and USC.  Among many other students, I got to spent a bit of time with A. Zhang and N. Wong, our class valedictorians.  I'm also grateful to work alongside wonderful teachers and staff who gave up their time to help students check out  
(From 5/28/2020 to 6/2/2020).

Dukowsky, Yip, Verti, Wes

Handing out the cancelled Action Night shirts to our seniors

Books are going back to the library

Peaceful and calm by 4 pm on Friday.

No comments: