Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Racket



I try to commit to exercising each day of each school break. So far, so good. To stay motivated, I'm doing different sports. Today, I shot some baskets at the gym before I did my time on the treadmill. Yesterday, I splurged on a new badminton racket. It's actually the first racket that I've purchased. My Auntie Martie and Uncle James have given me the rackets that I've used throughout my high school playing days. After some brief research, I committed to buying a Yonex ArmorTech. At the store, the AT300 that I was looking for was in fact discontinued. I ended up purchasing the AT600, which was on sale, and added Yonex 85 strings at 24 lbs. I'm very much looking forward to playing with this racket. It'll bring back good memories that I've had when I was obsessed with the game as a high school student. To compliment the new racket, I also purchased new shoes online. 
I must admit, splurging on athletic gear is one of my vices.

No comments: