Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bamboo One


The Bamboo One is awesome. It has a much larger writing area (4x6 inches) compared to the PenPartner+ (2.5x3.5 inches). Further, the tablet surface provides a much better feel. It's also very well designed: the tablet has a groove for the pen, and the writing surface has a protective plastic shield pre-installed. While I do miss the two action buttons on the PenPartner+ (which I used to erase and to advance slides), the Bamboo One's overall write-feel improvement overshadows the lack of buttons. When the tablet is plugged in, the red light in the middle lights up. The lights switches to green as the pen puts pressure on the pad - - pretty cool.

Actually, I recently purchased another Wacom Bamboo model which includes buttons. If you're keeping scores - I have four digital tablets: two copies of PenPartner Pluses, my current Bamboo One, and the Bamboo.

No comments: