Friday, March 1, 2024

Pawsitivity Award #71


Happy Friday Everyone!

 

I am honored to be the next in line to receive the Pawsitivity Award from Mr. Yip. The past two school years working as a teacher at Bonita have been quite satisfying and has brought me so much joy in my life. I am proud to be a bearcat! I would like to pass the award on to Mr. Kellen Salluce. I chose Mr. Salluce because we started at Bonita as teachers together and have sat in some pretty tough IEPs together where Kellen has been so supportive of me and willing to go the distance with the IEP team even when it has taken hours and days. I appreciate his willingness to go above and beyond in knowing his students and where they stand academically when asked for feedback or to attend a meeting that he was not necessarily scheduled to attend. He is a true team player and I thank him for being flexible and knowledgeable. Cheers to you Mr. Salluce, you deserve to be recognized.

 

Sincerely,

Whitney

No comments: