Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Pawsitivity Award #68


Hello all and HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY! 
I want to express my sincere gratitude Julie for your kind words. Thank you
Being a part of the BHS team is truly something special, and your acknowledgment means a lot. I'm particularly thrilled that my skill as a cricket catcher has been officially recognized. Having worked in nearly every school within our district (except for one), I can honestly say that BHS is one of my favorites (don't tell the other sites, I still have to work at some of them).
I nominate Dani Robinson. I have had a few opportunities to observe students in his classroom. Every time I've had the pleasure of visiting Dani Robinson's classroom, it's been a positive experience. Dani's commitment to advocating for his students' needs and providing unwavering support is truly commendable. He makes learning exciting, keeps his students engaged, and seeks out suggestions to better support his students. I have had many student tell me his class is their favorite.
Dani, your positive presence at Bonita is invaluable, and I'm grateful to have you as part of the team this year. Thank you for the positive atmosphere you bring to BHS.
Best regards,
Bhavini F

No comments: