Friday, February 2, 2024

Pawsitivity Award #67


Thank you to Veronica for her kind words. I agree that we have a wonderful staff here and I have enjoyed working here for many years. On that note, I would like to pass the pawsitivity award to Bhavini F. I was lucky enough to meet Bhavini last year when she was observing a student in my class. For some reason, the cricket choir was in full force that day and it was getting a bit annoying. Without hesitation, Bhavini, sprang into action and went on the hunt for the crickets. She ended up finding them under my refrigerator and moving them outside. This was certainly above and beyond the scope of her job, but it just goes to show Bhavini’s positive attitude and willingness to help in any situation.

Whether she is picking up trash in the quad after lunch, or working with our students and staff, Bhavini is a positive presence here. Thank you Bhavini for all that you do and for spreading positivity wherever you go!
 
Julie J.
English Teacher
Bonita High School

No comments: