Friday, May 5, 2023

Pawsitivity Award #52


Thank you Juli! I feel fortunate to work alongside my colleagues in the counseling wing and I appreciate the recognition. There are many great things happening on campus and many hardworking staff behind the scenes getting the job done. Picking just one individual is not easy, but here I go.  I cannot help but present this next week’s positivity award to Veronica Chiu. She has to be one of the most positive individuals I know. One of the things I enjoy most about working with Veronica is her enthusiasm and the way she approaches her role as counselor. She helps others see the possibilities in front of them, sometimes with just her words and sometimes by actually breaking it down and helping them to do the math! She is always thinking of others and is an essential part of our counseling team! Thank you Veronica for all you do! You are a great colleague and friend!
 
Happy Friday Everyone! Have a great weekend!
 
Maggie

No comments: