Friday, October 21, 2022

Pawsitivity Award #30


Good Morning Bearcats!

First I want to thank Mitchell Pike for the kind words last week, I was humbled.  There are so many of you on campus that make this a great place to work, from all the coaches I have worked with as well as my APEX teammates, this is a really easy place to be positive.  This is the first and only job I have had that I look forward to coming to work… most of the time.

 

This week it is my honor to pass the Pawsitivity Award to a guy that is always positive and does so much for our campus, JT McLuckey.  I am lucky enough to have many positive teachers near me but this guy is always positive. I enjoy our morning conversations about football, baseball and life.  BHS could not have found a better guy to take over the Freshmen Football program.  It is one job to coach, it is another to take the time to hold football players responsible for their behavior in class and he does that with his behavior form.  I could go on and on about his compassion for his students and BHS but I do not want to turn this into a biography.  JT’s name definitely belongs on this plaque as one of the many teachers that brings a positive vibe to this campus. 

 

Aww yeah,

Tony Arriola

No comments: