Friday, October 14, 2022

Pawsitivity Award #29


I want to thank Zeuli for the kind words about me last week and also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on campus that have helped to make this a great place for me to teach and coach at, and even going way way back, a great place for me to be a student at (apologies to my former English teachers still on campus for the poor grammar). I am happy this week to pass the award along to probably the person I have worked the closest with during all of my time at Bonita, Tony Arriola. After a hectic first year of being the head freshmen football coach I was lucky enough to have Tony join the staff the following year and have him as my Offensive Coordinator for what felt like countless years after that. The importance of having a trusted right hand man that could completely take care of his side of the ball cannot be overstated. Beyond that, the work that Tony has done with the APEX program and developing the new AP HuG class has been massive undertaking. In my sophomore World class I can already see the benefits of our campus finally having a freshmen AP class to help our students get themselves ready for their next 3 year here.

 

Thank you very much Tony for all the hard work and effort you provide for this campus and all of the support you have given me throughout my time teaching and coaching here at Bonita.

 

Pike

No comments: