Saturday, November 20, 2021

Pawsitivity Award #14

From Mr. Waters 11/19/2021:


Good Morning!

Normally this award is given on Thursdays, but I was out yesterday unavoidably so I am passing this on today.

 

I really enjoyed Eichen’s comments last week and it made me think about who on campus makes me smile on a consistent basis. The person that immediately came to mind is a natural leader, is seemingly constantly at ease, and one of the most popular teachers on campus. This week’s PAWSitivity award goes to….drum roll…Tim Wes.

 

I have known Tim for several years and his humor always picks me up no matter what mood I’m in. More importantly, he has a hugely positive impact on campus. Each year you can see him reading names at our Graduation ceremony which is a position that is voted upon by the Senior Class (Tim basically wins the teacher popularity contest). Additionally, since taking on the title of Department Chair, our school wide standardized test scores in Math have improved year over year (I’d also like to recognize the Math Department as a whole for this accomplishment). My Link Crew Leaders speak highly of Mr. Wes consistently has many, if not all of them, have taken one or more math classes from him during their tenure at Bonita High School. All in all, Mr. Wes exudes PAWSitivity and I congratulate him on the pawsitive impact he has had and continues to have on Bonita High School!

 

Awww yeah Bearcats!

No comments: