Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Retro Gaming 2021 - RG351M

 

This is the Anbernic RG351M.  RG is retro gaming.  This little device is incredible.  It emulates various retro gaming systems.  From what I have seen on YouTube and have experienced myself, this device runs all Game Boy games extremely well.  That includes the original Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance.  I purchased this mainly to run Game Boy Advance games.  Additionally, it also runs the original Nintendo and Super Nintendo (NES and SNES).  I enjoy organizing my games into a clean library and tinkering with the system configurations.  Video gaming has been a recent revisit of my children hobby.  With this device, I'm learning the newer applications such as RetroArch, DiskGenius, and Win32DiskImager, WinSCP, and more.

Other emulated systems: Neo Geo, Neo Geo Pocket, Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, PlayStation 1, PlayStation Portable, Wonder Swan, and various arcade consoles.  [And from enthusiast videos, this does not run Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, or the 
Sega Dreamcast perfectly.]

The aluminum is well constructed to provide a premium handheld experience.

The order included a nice case.

Retro gaming.
Video games.

No comments: