Monday, December 31, 2018

ASAP - Mile 79 (Shipment Arrival)


A Shoe Adoption Project update: Our shipment with ten new pairs of shoes arrived. I will attempt to deliver them as soon as possible so the children can have new shoes for the New Year. As always, thank you to all of the donors, supporters, and friends of this charity project. More to follow soon.
-Ricky

PS - I had ordered eleven pairs of shoes, but the shipment had only ten pairs inside the box. The large box was already pretty beat up when I pick it up from Walgreens on Sunday afternoon.  The shoes and shoe boxes were a mess inside. I will follow up with customer services. However, since I really want to deliver the shoes to the children before the New Year and the shoes are not extremely expensive, I may let it slide this time. Two pairs of size 5's from Eloise's donation have already been donated. So we are looking into delivering eight pairs of new shoes in the upcoming batch of donation.  (From 12/30/2018)



No comments: