Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Thanks, Rocio


Last summer, Rocio from SoCal Pacer Running Club took initiative and took orders of cycling and triathlon jerseys. I thought she did an amazing job communicating with the Sugoi suppliers and managing all of our unique orders. Due to some sizing issues beyond Rocio's control, a few jerseys didn't fit. I was totally okay with that. In fact, I gave one of my smaller jerseys to my friend Ricky. I was just happy that Ricky got a jersey that fits him. To my surprise, Rocio followed up and reordered the jerseys to make sure we all got the proper sizing. It really was amazing of her to go beyond her responsibility to ensure everyone was happy. I am grateful and inspired by her thoughtfulness. Thanks, Rocio, I love both of my jerseys. We appreciate you.

The new RS Training Jersey (left) and the RS Evolution Racing Jersey (right).

No comments: