Monday, August 16, 2010

Literature Review


My professors have long told me that completing a graduate program while working full-time is a big challenge. Knowing and experiencing is completely different. My journey to my masters thesis has been long and at times painful. Working full-time and coaching while taking 16-units is a quarter that I would never attempt again. The most difficult part, according to many, is the literary review. Today, I am grateful to have finally received approval of my lit-review. It is only one chapter, but a big step nonetheless. Yesterday, I read an e-book saying that setbacks are just setbacks, not failures. I can't put a timeline on when I will finish, but I strive to put in as much effort into my project as I can each day. Someday, I believe, I will finish.

No comments: